Monday, April 2, 2012

Bridal Show 2012

Love, love, love that today I get to share with you our booth at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Bridal Show. 

You may have heard me say before that dreaming up and designing my booth for this is one of my very favorite things! That was no less true this time around! So much fun to create a theme and a color palette for our desired look at this show. Using a blend of lusciously colorful floral with an artist twist....was so much fun. Check out all the fun details below! 

Many, many thanks to Meredith Melody for photographing all these details for us! She has been so sweet to capture these for us many times...and her work is simply stunning!!!
















































1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This bridal show is superb. I am very happy to see these best things arranged here. Really loved them all. Want to have something great like this for my small bridal show that I want to arrange at one of Chicago event space. Want to arrange a successful show.

    ReplyDelete